High Rise Structures and Buildings
Another area of expertise at Central High Rise is the specialist access, inspection and maintenance services of tall buildings and bridges.
Our teams carry out inspections and repairs of the majority of building types and high rise structures.
Our services cover:
- Brick, stone, masonry, concrete and steelwork
- Inspections for weather damage, erosion, corrosion, any misalignment, spalling materials and structural issues
- Material inspections of steelwork, supports, joints, welds, insulation and weather cladding
- Specialist cleaning and repainting services of structures
- Lightning Protection
- Safe Site Surveys
- Hand Rail Inspection and Maintenance
- Access Ladders
- Fall Arrest
- Eye bolts and Abseil Anchors
- Installation of Roof Hatches
- Mastic sealant works
- Window Cleaning
- Specialist Painting
Central High Rise have a long standing work force of CSCS registered Steeplejacks who are all fully trained & qualified in:
- Inspection and works to masts and towers.
- Inspection and works to heritage buildings and structures.
- Cladding repairs
- Removal and testing of bolts
- NDT Testing
- Ultrasonic metal thickness testing
Central High Rise always invest in our work force and this is proven with our ongoing investment into new apprentices, and it shown through the number of operatives we have.