Central High Rise is a multi-disciplined working at height specialist and recognised industry leader in safe access, rescue and emergency retrieval.
The business was originally founded in 1984 as a traditional steeplejack company and has grown to be a leading innovator in safety standards. These innovations and standards enable us to offer a number of industry firsts and provide unique benefits for our clients.
Central High Rise remains one of the oldest steeplejack company in the UK and still upholds its traditional core values.
Integrity, Safety and Innovation are at the heart of everything we do.
We have an extensive team of abseilers, steeplejacks and lightning protection engineers, trained to provide an exceptional level of service that has led to the team at Central High Rise being acknowledged as one of the industry leaders in working at height.
Industry First’s Include:
- The 1st company to recognise and adopt the benefits of the backup line system and rescue training used in the abseil industry. This was undertaken 8 years before a European Directive made it mandatory.
- The 1st company to undertake rescue training in real life situations in conjunction with the Fire and Rescue Services, Mines Rescue and Paramedics.
- 1st in Industry to receive an Investor in People award. We are now proud to hold this for 20 years.
- The 1st and possibly only Steeplejack company to adapt a formal buddy system through the Shared Mental Model for working at height.
Typical Structures Serviced include:
- Tall Buildings
- Industrial Chimneys
- Ecclesiastical Buildings
- Monolithic Concrete Structures
- Dam Walls
- Rock Faces