Towers, Masts and Flagpoles
Using a combination of industrial climbing techniques, the teams at Central High Rise have the skills and experience to be able to climb and inspect a variety of masts, antennas and flagpoles.
Towers and Masts
Towers and Masts come in a wide range of designs due to their working environment and can be found in urban landscapes, in sub-urban locations and even offshore around the UK.
These high rise structures support an ever expanding network of telecommunications, satellite services, TV, radio communication and power & energy requirements. Many of the larger masts support a combination of services and because of their physical height also require aircraft warning lights.
Whatever the mast design type, Central High Rise are able offer full inspection and structural repair services.
Services offered include.
- Documented inspections supported by stills and video reports
- Hammer testing
- Ultra Sonic Tests and Metal Thickness
- Corrosion testing and repair
- Inspection and repairs to supports, flanges and holding down bolts
- Cleaning and Painting
- Design, installation and inspection of access ladders and fall arrest system
- Inspection and cleaning of aircraft warning lights
- Lightning Protection
Over the years Central High Rise have installed, serviced and routinely inspected an extensive range of flagpoles, generally specialising where the flagpoles are very tall installations or with awkward access requirements. Flagpoles can be made in a variety of materials including steel, aluminum, stainless steel, timber, galvanised and bronze; they can be ground set, outrigger fixed or lowerable design, roof and wall mounted.
Our services include:
- Cleaning and inspection
- Structural testing
- Protective paint – corrosion prevention and treatment services
- Installation, inspection and certification of anchor points and guy wires
- Stills and video with written reports and recommendations
- Replacement of internal and external Halyards
- Supply and install