We are looking for an experienced Steeplejack and or Lightning Protection Fitter.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be required to carry out essential inspections and repairs at height whilst working with safety and integrity at all times.
You will be required to carry out a variety of work at height, according to individual job specifications, following instructions on the method statement and risk assessment.
The ability to work away from home when required is essential and will be needed on a regular basis.
At Central High Rise Ltd we recognise all employees and benefits such as:
- Above industry rate of pay.
- Full time employment.
- Fully paid and arranged accommodation with food and refreshment allowance.
- Fully paid training including the renewal of any expired qualifications
- Fully paid holiday package of 30 days with an increase after five years’ service.
- Opportunities to work extra hours at an increased rate of pay.
- Proven experience within construction in scaffolding, rope access and working at height.
- Valid CSCS card and or working at height competency
- Ability to identify risk and assess jobs appropriately
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks
- Experienced in clear communication with clients whilst on site
- Full clean Driving Licence
- Valid Passport
IRATA Level 1, 2 or 3 qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
Central High Rise Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAO Operations Director
Central High Rise Ltd