We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to take lead and enhance our well-established organisation.
You will be responsible for the achievement of the company sales targets.
You will be responsible for future growth of new business and the progression of our existing clients in terms of building and maintaining relationships whilst delivering excellent customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for tracking and monitoring new/existing client portals.
You will be responsible for the management and completion of approved lists and PQQ’s.
Reporting to the Senior Board the Business Development Manager is responsible for delivering company sales, budgets and forecast revenues, market needs and identifying new opportunities where there is market demand for the Company to provide services.
You will generate new business opportunities and develop growth strategies.
You will develop and maintain our CRM and leads to drive growth.
You will maintain a professional attitude and be customer focused at all times. Continually develop and improve own knowledge, skills and behaviours to help maximise own performance.
As Central High Rise Ltd is focused on expanding our capacity and market over the next 2-3 years, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark.
- At least 2yrs’ experience within a Business/Sales Management role
- Full clean Driving License
- IT Literate – strong MS Office skills
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent organisation and project management capabilities which complement excellent all-round communication and influencing skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Confident presentation skills
- A determined self-starter with strong sales management ability
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive with a can do attitude
Central High Rise Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter to: email@example.com
FAO Nathan Corden
Central High Rise Ltd