We are currently offering an opportunity to join our well established Lightning Protection, Steeplejack and Specialist Access Company. We have been successfully trading since 1984 and due to recent expansion we are now seeking an additional experienced Lightning Protection Test Engineer.
As a Lightning Protection Test Engineer you will be joining our growing specialist team. You will be required to test and survey Lightning Protection and buried earthing systems, record all system information inline with with company procedure and adhere to Company Health and Safety Policies.
An ideal Candidate would posses
- Valid CSCS – Lightning Protection Engineer
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Willing to travel and work away when required
- Able to communicate effectively with clients when required
- Knowledge of BS EN 62305,BS 6651:1999 and BS 7430:2011
Central High Rise is an equal opportunities employer.
- Company vehicle
- All travel expenses paid for you in advance
- All equipment provided
- Enrollment into company pension scheme
- 29 Days paid holiday
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Send your CV by email to email@example.com
Quote job ref: LPTE
Closing Date: 1st November 2019